The Armen Living Neo Modern Faux Leather Bar Stool is a wonderfully simplistic and creatively designed seating option for your living space. The sturdy metal legs and reinforced chair seat and back are crafted to be stable, sturdy, and strong; giving you years of enjoyment! The faux leather upholstered seat and back stand out as they contrast the light-wood chair back. The Neo features an incredibly comfortable seat cushion to keep you in a constant state of relaxation. The legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent scratching or sliding on floors and help maintain everyday wear and tear. With an aesthetic that can blend into any style of living space, place the Neo chairs anywhere in your home! Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- The metal square footrest is ideal for propping your feet up while socializing or dining at your kitchen island or pub table. In addition, this stool has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- The Neo chairs feature rubber caps on the bottom of each leg that offer saferty against scratches on your hardwood or tile floors.
- These chairs are upholstered in luxurious faux leather that is delicate on your body, but tough on spills and messes. This versatile fabric gives you the luxury to spend time on the more important things in life.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble bar or counter stool for your home. These stools require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||18.11"W x 19.69"D x 35.24"H
||18.90"W x 20.48"D x 36.03"H
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||Black Full Matt Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.